If you have a tv over your fireplace, you probably also have unsightly wires that need to be hidden. There are several ways to hide tv wires over a brick fireplace. One option is to use cord cover strips. These are strips of plastic or metal that you can attach to the wall. They tuck into the wires so they are hidden from view. Another option is to use wire mesh. That is a product that you can apply over the wires. It comes in a roll, and you can cut it to size. It has an adhesive backing that will hold it in place. Finally, if you have a lot of wires, you may want to consider running them through the wall.
That will require some basic electrical work, but it will be the best way to hide the wires. You will need to drill a hole in the wall and run the wires through it. Whether you choose, hiding tv wires over a brick fireplace is relatively easy. With a little time and effort, you can have a neat space free of unsightly wires.
Hang Your Television On The Wall
You may want to consider hiding your TV’s wires over the brick fireplace if it is mounted on the wall. You can run the wires around the edge of the fireplace, behind the brick, and tuck them underneath the flooring. You can also buy a wire concealer that attaches to your TV’s frame and covers the wires.
Check The Temperature
Many homeowners conceal the wires of their TVs by hiding them behind brick fireplaces. It is a great way to keep the look of your home updated and modern without having to remove the TV or drill new holes in your wall. Here are four tips on how to hide your TV wires over a brick fireplace:
- Choose an appropriate location. Make sure the location you choose for your TV wires is concealed well and won’t obstruct views from other room parts.
- Hang the cables neatly. Create a basic framework for your cables with wire hangers or adhesive strips, then neatly wrap each one around the post or beam it’s hanging from.
- Add finishing touches. If you’d like, add some decorative touches to make your hidden TV look even more polished and stylish.
Use furniture to conceal your TV’s cords.
To keep your TV cords hidden, use furniture to conceal them. For example, you can place the furniture behind the TV or on the side opposite the cords. If you need to move the TV, move the furniture, so you don’t snag any cords.
Paint Your Cords to Match Your Walls.
How to hide cords and wires over a brick fireplace:
- Start by removing any excess furniture or other objects that may be in the way.
- Trace the outline of your brick fireplace with a pencil, then cut out the outline with a jigsaw. Be sure to leave a 1-inch border around the outside of the cutout.
- Next, use a drill and bit to create holes in each corner of the cutout (see photo). Make sure not to go too deep; you want to create small holes that will allow cord access (see photo).
- Thread each cord through one of the holes, ensuring not to twist or kink them (see photo). Then, pull up each cord until it is snug against the bricks (see photo).
- Repeat steps 2-4 for each side of your fireplace.
Wired televisions have come a long way regarding picture quality and style. However, to install one over your brick fireplace, be aware of the viewing angle. Most televisions have poor viewing angles when installed directly over a fire. Therefore, you’ll need to install the television distance from the fireplace to get the best possible picture.
Workaround The Fireplace
If you are unable to use your fireplace because of a fire code violation, there are a few workarounds that you can try. You can either use the stove or the oven. In addition, you can use an electric fire starter if you have an open flame fireplace.
Get Creative with Cordless Solutions.
Are you looking to conceal cords and wires running over your brick fireplace? Look no further than cordless solutions! Here are a few ideas to get you started:
-Wireless HDMI extender: This little device can extend your wireless HDMI signal up to 50 feet, eliminating the need for long cords. Just place it between your TV and the brick fireplace, and you’re good to go!
-Cordless speaker system: Bring the sound of the outdoors into your living space with a cordless speaker system. This way, you can situate the speakers anywhere in the room without having to run cables all over the place.
-Cordless drill/driver: Need to fix something in the wall but don’t have an outlet handy? No problem!
Are you tired of seeing those pesky wires running across your brick fireplace? Well, there’s a way to hide them without using any special hardware! All you need are some band cords and some creativity. Here are eight steps on how to do it:
- Start attaching one end of the cord to the tv and the other to an outlet near the fireplace.
- Drag the cord around the fireplace’s perimeter, hiding behind the bricks.
- Make sure that the band cord covers any cords coming out of the TV.
- Now, plug in your tv and enjoy your clean brick fireplace!
Paint the raceway
When painting the raceway, it is important to hide any wires running from the TV behind the brick fireplace. Here are eight tips for hiding wires:
- Cut a hole in the back of the fireplace so that the wire can pass through.
- Use a piece of wood or metal to cover the fireplace’s opening.
- Paint over the cutout area with a dark color, like black or brown.
- Install trim around the fireplace’s opening to match your wall color and finish off with a paintable sealer.
- Disconnect all wires running from the TV to the box, then twist each one around a screw on either end until it is tight and hidden behind the trim.
- You’re done when you replace the front panel of the fireplace.
Make art with wires.
Wire art has been around for years, but it’s only recently that people have used wires to create beautiful pieces. You can use any wire to make your art, but copper and silver wires are the best because they are strong yet malleable. You can use them to create sculptures, abstract paintings, ornaments, and more. If you’re Starting from scratch, we recommend checking out our gallery of Wire Art Ideas for inspiration. Once you have a rough idea of what you want to create, start by measuring and cutting your wires. Make sure they’re long enough to cover the entire surface you’re painting or sculpting with them, and then start wrapping them around the object or wood you’re using as a foundation. You can also use wire to create interesting patterns on different surfaces.
People have used pallets for centuries, and they still do today. They are a great way to store things, and they are also perfect for use as a television wire cover over a brick fireplace. In addition, you can customize pallets to match any décor, which is very affordable.
Choose The Safe Method.
If you have a brick fireplace and want to hang your TV above it, you may be wondering how to safely and securely hide the TV wires. One option is to use cord covers. Cord covers are available in various colors and materials, so you can find one that will match your décor. Another option is to use wire hiders. Wire hiders are available in flexible and rigid options, and you can paint to match your wall color. Ensure that the cord cover or wire hider you choose is rated for use with high-voltage electronics.
You can hide cables and wires over a brick fireplace in various ways. A few tips to keep in mind are using cable covers, concealer, or wire mesh covers. All these options will help keep the look of the fireplace clean and updated while hiding any wires and cables.