Types of magnets for your save the date
magnets are a fun and unique way to announce your wedding. There are many different types of magnets to choose from, each with its advantages and disadvantages. Here is a breakdown of the most popular magnets for wedding save-the-dates:
1. Paper Magnets
Paper magnets are the most popular type of magnet for wedding save-the-dates. They are inexpensive, easy to customize, and come in various shapes and sizes. However, they are not durable and can easily be damaged or lost.
2. Bottle Cap Magnets
Bottle cap magnets are a great alternative to paper magnets, as they are more durable and can be used again after the wedding. They are also customizable and can be made in any shape or size. However, they are more expensive than paper magnets and require more time and effort to create.
3. Fridge Magnets
Fridge magnets are not as popular as bottle cap magnets but have become increasingly more popular over the last few years. They can be used again after the wedding and customized in any shape or size. However, they are not durable and can easily be damaged or lost.
How to make fridge magnets for your save the date :
Fridge magnets are a great way to show off your wedding save the date cards and can be a fun activity to do with your wedding party. Here is a simple tutorial on how to make fridge magnets for your save the date cards:
- Collect materials. You will need some magnets, scissors, and glue, and you will save the date cards.
- Cut out the magnets. Cut out two squares of cardboard, each about an inch larger than your magnet. Glue the magnet to the center of one of the squares, then glue the other square on top, sandwiching the magnet in between.
- Trim excess cardboard. Cut away any extra cardboard around your magnet’s edge using scissors.
- Decorate! Get creative and decorate your magnets however you like using stickers, stamps, or paint.
- Stick! Once you’ve decorated your fridge magnets and are ready to stick them on them, place a magnet on a flat surface and place the other magnet upside down so that it touches the piece of cardboard. Press firmly, then flip the magnet over and press firmly again. Repeat until you’ve attached all of your fridge magnets.
- Where to buy fridge magnets for your save the date :
- When you start planning your wedding, one of the first things you’ll need to do is choose to save the date magnets. These are a great way to let your guests know about the big day and a fun way to show off your personality. If you’re looking for some unique save the date fridge magnets, then you may want to consider buying them online.
Several websites sell fridge magnets, and most offer a wide variety of designs and styles. You can find magnets that feature everything from flowers to animals to food. You can also find magnets in a variety of colors and sizes.
When you’re shopping for fridge magnets, be sure to keep the following tips in mind:
-Choose a design that reflects your personality and style.
-Consider the color scheme of your wedding and choose magnets that will match.
fridge magnets are a fun and unique way to ensure everyone sees you save the date. They are also a great way to show off your personality and style. Be sure to choose magnets that reflect your wedding theme and colors. If you want, you can even make your magnets. Finally, be sure to order enough magnets for all of your guests.